CLASS I TO VIII:
• School will assess a child based on Scholastic and Co-Scholastic areas. • Scholastic will include Internal / Periodic Assessment (20 marks) and Half Yearly & Yearly/Annual Examination (80 marks).
• Co-scholastic Areas are: Work Education; Art Education; Health & Physical Education along-with Discipline.
• Periodic Assessment comprises Periodic Test (weightage10 marks) + NoteBook Submission (weightage 5 marks) + Subject Enrichment Activity (weightage 5 marks).
• Periodic Tests wll be conducted regularly for students feedback on how well they understand the information and on what they need to improve, while helping teachers to design instruction better.
• Child needs to secure 33% in Half Yearly and Yearly / Annual Exam to pass in a particular subject. To get passed and promoted to next class, child has to secure 33% in each subject.
CLASS IX & X:
• School will assess a child on Scholastic and Co-Scholastic areas. Scholastic will include Internal / Periodic Assessment (20 marks) and External Assessment (80 marks).
• Periodic/ Internal Assessment comprises of Periodic Test (10 marks) + Note Book Submission (5 marks) + Subject Enrichment Activity (5marks).
• Child needs to secure 33% in Periodic Assessment pass in a particular subject. If a child fails to secure the same, he/she is eligible for Compartment Exam. To get passed and promoted to next class, child has to secure 33% in each subject.
• Compartment Exam will comprise of entire syllabus of a particular subject. There is only ONE ATTEMPT for qualifying the Compartment Exam. Students will be detained if they fail to pass the Compartment Exam. There won’t be any Second Compartment Exam under any circumstances and reasons (medical or otherwise).
75% Attendance is a must for a child to appear for Board / Annual Examination held in March. The school sends a report of attendance to CBSE and in case child is falling short of mandatory 75%, then he/she will not be eligible to appear in Annual Examination. Please ensure that your child fulfills attendance criteria.
CLASS XI & XII:
• 33% minimum in all main subjects- Theory and Practicals individually. At least 75% attendance (In case of medical reasons relaxed by 5%)